Frequently Asked Questions > Incorporation > Can you get me certified incorporation documents?

In this section we deal with the most common questions that prospective clients have. Should you find that your questions are not answered here we encourage you to get in touch with us to discuss your requirements.

Search the FAQ for entries containing:

Once we have set up your preffered company, you will receive documentation from Her Majesty's Revenue & Customs (HMRC) and Companies House. Alternatively, we can arrange for all items to be sent to us at St Matthew for retention or onward transmission to you.  

Last updated on April 7, 2011 by Robert Harris