Frequently Asked Questions > Restoring a Company > Can you help with restoring a company that has been struck off the register?

In this section we deal with the most common questions that prospective clients have. Should you find that your questions are not answered here we encourage you to get in touch with us to discuss your requirements.

Search the FAQ for entries containing:

If a company was removed or deleted, you can apply for a restoration. The application has to come from a member, i.e. a shareholder.

St Matthew will look after all the formality in connection with the restoration of your company, and we will get in contact with the courts and the Companies House for you. We will also create, send and answer all forms, as well as managing all correspondence. We will make sure that your company restores as soon as possible.

Last updated on May 7, 2011 by Robert Harris