Frequently Asked Questions > VAT Registration > What is a tax representative?

In this section we deal with the most common questions that prospective clients have. Should you find that your questions are not answered here we encourage you to get in touch with us to discuss your requirements.

Search the FAQ for entries containing:

A tax representative can be anyone. For example an accountant, tax adviser or other professional that you appoint to deal with HMRC and other institutions and organisations on your behalf for your tax affairs including Corporation Tax.   

Last updated on April 7, 2011 by Robert Harris